Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lovely US

Not much time to post today or anytime the last few days. But I thought I would try to get these pictures up. Some of them are recent some are not, but were too good to let go.

Randall and Anna were in Marching
Band this year this is their first public
performance in September.

The Family at Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle
Caden Too. May or June of 2006.

A favorite Scout Game invented
by Randall and Friends in 2004.
This is Kenny's group in 2006.

Kenny finding Copper at same
Scout Camp.

Jacie's Activity Day, Father-
Daughter activity, at Halloween.
We're trying to feed each other
Doughnuts.

Randy at Halloween. I went
to work like this. I even
appeared in Court.

A picture of Woody, from 2006
Not long after we brought the
rascal home.



Buzz Lightyear. In 2006 also
at our house in Moses Lake.

1 comment:

The Smith Family Zoo said...

yea! I'm so excited! isn't this fun! This whole blogging thing! It's great because i never would have seen those pitures otherwise. Well love ya tonz and see ya in a few days!

Love,
Kellie