Kellie tried to teach me how to do this blogging thing this morning, I'm not sure I understand. But Last Night Michele and Steve and Kellie and Scott came up to the lovely metropolis of Blackfoot for an awesome night of Jazz and Dancing. We even endured the ISU Ballroom Dance Team. We had a lot of fun. Connie even was able to go. 4 days post surgery. It was the first good day she has had. Amazingly enough she is up and around this morning as well. So here are a few pictures, and awesome videos.
Steve and Michele demonstrating their unique style in the "Deacon Waltz" 
Randall even got to dance a little during a break. With what Steve termed a HOTTIE and With his Aunt Kellie.
Brittney and Trenton were hungry. Time for a Midnight (literally) Snack!
2 comments:
Hey punk you stole my pics that I was going to post!!! :( meanie face brother!!!
Looks like a fun evening! What type of surgery did Connie have? I hope she recovers quickly! Love to your family. :-)
Post a Comment