
As you can see we are clearly having fun!! I actually wrote this once then accidentally deleted it. I almost gave up, but I decided to persevere and even added a few pictures. This picture of me is from a Marching Band competition in Boise a couple of weeks ago. There were several parents who assisted the band with getting on and off the field this year. I was able to attend every competition and performance, it was alot of fun.
Connie is getting a makeover by her daughters. As you can see she is thrilled with the result. As were the girls.
Anna and Kenny have been doing debate this year. These pictures are of Anna and the group that went to Walla Walla, Washington for a debate tournament at Whitman College. Anna was disappointed no one from Moses Lake was there. Kenny did not attend this tournament but he did participate this weekend in Idaho Falls. Kenny won a couple of rounds. He is one of the top novices this year. The upperclassmen are really excited about Kenny. Anna is assisting some of the novices this year as well as participating with the Junior Varsity team. It really has been a great thing for their school work. We have some pretty interesting conversation at the dinner table too sometimes.
Above is the Marching Band at the competition at ISU. This was their best performance I believe. They came away with a Third Place finish. This was their second third place finish that week. Jake saw them perform here. Michele, Wendy, Allyssa, Brittney, and Trenton saw them at Davis High earlier in the week. Thanks guys your great.
This is Randall playing in the Jazz Band at a band fundraiser Jazz Dance in March of 2008. He really enjoys Jazz. You should have seen him at the concert earlier this week. The Army Jazz Ambassadors came. It was quite a concert.
Oh and here he is Miss America. Getting ready to leave to Homecoming. Looking pretty grown up don't you think?
Kenny and the band at the Boise competition. Kenny had a great time and learned a lot . . . I think. 
This video is an oldie but goodie. This is a Halloween Party at our house in Moses Lake in 2006. It was the last party together with all of these boys. They split the ward the next week. Caden thought he was one of them and even went and put on his cub scout uniform for the party. The boys really took good care of him too. This was a donut on a string eating contest. It was a riot. You should have seen the pie eating (fighting) contest. Buzz got sick from eating all the pie on the ground.


3 comments:
Yea!! You updated! It's soo exciting! I just have to say...Randall is soo cute!!! Or does he still think that boys are only supposed to be called "handsome". he he he. Yeah I still remember. Well he is that too!
Thank you so much for sharing your blog, randall is so grown up and so handsome.... Crazy.... you guys look great and I LOVE Connies hair in that pic....
Hyrum & jennifer
Great update! Thanks :) It sounds like every one is having a great time. Are you sure that Jacie's clone isn't a Connie clone? Hugs to everyone! Love, The favoritest Aunt!
Post a Comment