So it feels soooo good to be in our house!! If I can figure out how to post pics I will. this is my first experience at blogging, Randy usually does it. But he has been gone more than home since we moved in. He is covering stuff in Washingotn until they can fill an open position there. Can't complain too much it's a little extra money.
This is Anna's way of moving, acctually she was a huge help!!
She packed tons and loaded almost an entire trailor by herself.
This is what our basement looked like when we moved in, a blank canvas!!
Everyone helped, well maybe no one was there...
Everyone helped, well maybe no one was there...
Just a clue!!! :)
This is our Jeni.

I had to put Jeni's feet in, I loved them soooo much.

Randy thinks it looks like a bar code, he used his app on his phone but it didn't come up with a product. There is no ryhme or reason to the stripes, just my whim.
Anna wanted to paint her door casing, I didn't want all of them painted, she decided that some doors and some casings needed to be done.
These were all done by hand!! I cut and paisted from the internet, made a document, projected it on the wall with the projector, and drew it on with pencil.
I had to put Jeni's feet in, I loved them soooo much.
The stripes, I was not sure what was going to be, it just happened!!!
And I love it!!
The baseboard is also the turquoise, it is fun fun fun!
RANDALL'S ROOM!!!
finish the touch ups before the carpet went in.
This week I am working on getting the garage organized, Randall exploded it all over the driveway and clamed not to have time to help me put it back together. With Randy gone I have neglected my family, we don't eat very good dinners. Kenny is at island park scout camp this week and next as staff. He will come home on Saturday, and leave again on Sunday. Then we get to get ready for school!!! The summer has gone by so fast.
2 comments:
Those are amazing painting skills, I am so proud to know you. What a fun way to personalize your home. Congrats on moving in too!
Love Michele
Hi Connie!
Congratulations on your new home. I love all the cool painting projects you have done. Way to go!
Post a Comment